How To Feed Your Picky Child
Children, from infancy to their teenage years, and their families face many nutrition related challenges that require guidance.
Our pediatric specialists listen to their clients’ concerns and with empathy provide the tools and planning to address their needs.
YUCK! I'M NOT EATING THAT!!
PICKY EATER WORKSHOPS
Brown & Medina Nutrition is here to teach you how
to get your picky eater "unstuck".
These workshops are geared toward parents and caregivers
of children ages 2 and older.
You will learn how to...
* Reduce your frustration and that of your child's.
* Gradually teach your kids to eat a variety of foods.
* Reduce the power and control struggle around food.
* Make mealtime enjoyable for everyone.
* Develop a step by step process to get your kids to try new foods
Before you leave you will be able to identify specific changes to make with your family. We will teach you techniques for overcoming resistance and supply you with new recipes to try.
May 21st, 2013
Fee for workshop: $110.00
Please call 212-759-6999 x 100 for information and registration for our workshops or to schedule an individual consultation